1. Shaper and replaceable cutter head for earth driller which make the dilling more convenient on the hard boden.
2. Certificates: EU2, GS, CE, EMC
3. Above 500 PCS, OEM is available
4. Package with foam inner liner
5. Diller: 80mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
6. Extension poles: 40cm, 60cm
Quality & Inspection:
Cooperated with good reputation suppliers.
100% check spare parts quality which produced from matching suppliers.
QC checking each step from spare parts to production on the full of line.
Better performance has been specially developed by Titan digital ignition. The digital ignition ensures easy engine strating under all conditionals, cleaner engine and lower emissions.
For reducing vibration are used light pistons. All pistons made of special cast iron piston rings have two ensure a longer service life.
Larger cap from the fuel tank for easier filling. Hoses are made of Viton, which is a special material resistant to corrosion and unleaded gasoline to high temperatures. Special equipment to prevent escape of vapors.
The engines are using good quality brand carburetors. For faster and easier starting hand is used starter that draws fuel mix into the carburetor. The membranes are made of a special Teflon material to with stand unleaded gasoline.
Reliable highly resistant gear designed to withstand the maximum and working conditions.
In the production of special material is used (1.0mm thick), which reduces noise emissions.
Titan technology used in the production of this component increased durability due to reduced exhaust rate of ware ( caused by high temperature and oil).
Standard exported color carton(.>=500pcs).
Violin-style color carton or Blow molding package are available.
We will use standard exported package if no special requirments, but it is available to provide colour package according to your design or we make design for you using your brand basing on the quantity more than 500pcs.
· South America
· Southeast Asia
· Middle East
|Engine: Orange& Black
|cowl hood, gear case, throttle button, trigger are orange
|G. W. /N. G.
|20kg/17kg(with 3 drills)
|5 layers brown carton
|brown box or color box with supporting materials in side, each in 1 box.
|instruction manual; mixture bottle; 3 drillers, driller protector.
- ZHangZhouG CHINAMFG MACHINERY CO.,LTD is located in Gangtou Industiral Zone, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. County, ZHangZhoug Province. CHINAMFG is specialized in manufactureing gasoline chain saw, brush cutter, water pump, hedge trimmer, multifunctional cutter, earth auger.We have full Certificates such as CE, GS, EU2.EMC etc. Thanks to the regional and industrial advantages in China’s hardware capital, CHINAMFG is currently undergoing a very rapid growth. The factory covers more than 30,000 m2 and employs more than 100 workers.
Do you provide sample?
Yes, But samples fee and freight fee will be charged firslty and the sample fee will be deducted after you place the mass order.
What’s the Warranty for your products?
We provide 1 year warranty. Free spare parts will be provided in next order if any problems caused by non-human factors.
what’s your MOQ?
Different products have different MOQ, usual chain saw and brush cutter ‘s MOQ is 100pcs.
what’s your delivery time?
15-30days after order confirmation and advance payment.
How about the packing?
Packing will do as customer ‘s requirment if order quantity achieved to 500pcs.
The normal factory packing will be used if the order quantity is less than 500pcs.
what certification do you have ?
For European customer , we have CE,GS ,EURO-II certification.
Do you accept OEM or ODM?
|100mm 150mm 200mm
|Hand-Held Earth Auger
|Petrol / Gas
What maintenance practices are essential for prolonging the lifespan of a post hole digger?
Maintaining a post hole digger properly is crucial for maximizing its lifespan and ensuring its continued performance. Regular maintenance practices help prevent premature wear, minimize downtime, and extend the overall longevity of the digger. Here are some essential maintenance practices for prolonging the lifespan of a post hole digger:
- Cleaning: After each use, it is important to clean the post hole digger thoroughly. Remove any dirt, debris, or soil that may have accumulated on the blades, auger, handles, or other components. Use a brush or hose to remove stubborn dirt. Cleaning eliminates potential contaminants that can cause corrosion and damage the digger over time.
- Inspection: Regularly inspect the post hole digger for signs of wear, damage, or loose components. Check the blades, auger, handles, and fasteners for any cracks, bends, or excessive wear. Ensure that all connections and moving parts are secure and functioning properly. Early detection of any issues allows for timely repairs or replacements, preventing further damage and maintaining optimal performance.
- Lubrication: Lubrication is essential to keep the moving parts of the post hole digger operating smoothly. Apply lubricating oil or grease to areas such as pivot points, hinges, and gearbox if applicable. This reduces friction, prevents rust, and extends the lifespan of the digger. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding the type and frequency of lubrication.
- Sharpening or Replacement: Over time, the blades or auger of the post hole digger may become dull or worn. Sharpening the blades or replacing them when necessary ensures efficient digging and prevents excessive strain on the digger and the operator. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for sharpening techniques or consult a professional if needed.
- Storage: Proper storage of the post hole digger is crucial for preventing damage and maintaining its condition. Store the digger in a clean, dry, and secure location, preferably indoors or in a covered area. Protect the blades and auger from moisture, which can cause rust. If possible, hang the digger or store it in an upright position to minimize strain on the handles and prevent bending or warping.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: As the post hole digger ages, certain parts may wear out or become damaged beyond repair. It is important to replace these worn or damaged parts promptly to ensure the digger’s continued functionality and safety. Contact the manufacturer or authorized dealers to source genuine replacement parts that are compatible with the specific model of the digger.
- Following Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines, user manual, and maintenance instructions specific to the post hole digger model. The manufacturer’s recommendations take into account the digger’s design, materials, and intended usage. Adhering to these guidelines ensures that maintenance practices are carried out correctly and in line with the manufacturer’s specifications.
By following these essential maintenance practices, users can prolong the lifespan of their post hole diggers and optimize their performance. Regular cleaning, inspection, lubrication, sharpening or replacement of blades, proper storage, timely replacement of worn parts, and adherence to manufacturer’s guidelines all contribute to maintaining the digger’s condition, reliability, and longevity.
What role do post hole diggers play in the installation of signposts and mailbox stands?
Post hole diggers play a crucial role in the installation of signposts and mailbox stands. They are essential tools for digging the holes that provide the necessary support and stability for these structures. Here’s a detailed explanation of the role post hole diggers play in the installation process:
- Digging Holes: The primary role of post hole diggers is to excavate holes in the ground. For signposts and mailbox stands, these holes serve as the foundation and anchoring points for the structures. Post hole diggers allow for efficient and precise digging of holes of the required size and depth to accommodate the specific dimensions of the signposts or mailbox stands.
- Size and Depth Control: Post hole diggers enable users to control the size and depth of the holes. Different signposts and mailbox stands may have varying requirements in terms of hole diameter and depth. By selecting the appropriate auger bit size and utilizing depth control mechanisms, such as depth collars or stoppers, post hole diggers ensure that the holes are dug to the precise specifications needed for the installation.
- Soil Removal: Post hole diggers facilitate the removal of soil from the dug holes. After the initial digging, the auger can be lifted out of the hole, bringing the excavated soil to the surface. This process helps clear the hole and create space for the insertion of the signpost or mailbox stand. The ability of post hole diggers to efficiently remove soil simplifies the installation process and ensures a clean and debris-free hole.
- Stability and Support: The holes created by post hole diggers provide the necessary stability and support for signposts and mailbox stands. Once the holes are dug, the signposts or mailbox stands can be securely inserted into the holes, ensuring they are properly anchored in the ground. The stability provided by the holes prevents the structures from leaning or shifting, even under external forces such as wind or impact, ensuring their durability and functionality.
- Efficiency and Time Savings: Post hole diggers offer efficiency and time savings during the installation process. Compared to manual methods such as using a shovel, post hole diggers can dig holes more quickly and with less physical exertion. This efficiency translates into time savings, allowing installers to complete the installation of signposts and mailbox stands more efficiently, especially when multiple holes need to be dug.
- Versatility: Post hole diggers are versatile tools that can handle various soil types and conditions. Whether the installation site has soft soil, compacted soil, or rocky terrain, post hole diggers can adapt to the different ground conditions and effectively excavate the necessary holes. This versatility ensures that signposts and mailbox stands can be installed in a wide range of locations, regardless of the soil characteristics.
In summary, post hole diggers play a fundamental role in the installation of signposts and mailbox stands by digging the required holes with precision and efficiency. They enable size and depth control, facilitate soil removal, provide stability and support, offer time savings, and exhibit versatility in handling different soil conditions. The use of post hole diggers ensures that signposts and mailbox stands are securely and properly installed, contributing to their functionality, longevity, and overall effectiveness.
What are the key components of a manual post hole digger?
A manual post hole digger consists of several key components that work together to facilitate the digging process. Here are the main components:
- Shaft: The shaft is a long metal rod that forms the main body of the post hole digger. It provides the structural support and stability while digging. The shaft is typically made of steel or another durable material to withstand the forces exerted during digging.
- Handles: At the top of the shaft, there are two handles positioned opposite each other. The handles are designed for the operator to grip and apply downward force while digging. They provide leverage and control, allowing the operator to maneuver the post hole digger effectively.
- Auger Blades: The auger blades are the cutting or digging elements of the post hole digger. They are attached to the bottom end of the shaft and are responsible for penetrating the ground and removing soil. Auger blades are typically made of hardened steel to withstand the abrasive nature of soil and provide durability.
- Blade Spacing: The spacing between the two auger blades is an important aspect of a manual post hole digger. It determines the width of the hole being dug. The blade spacing can vary depending on the specific model or intended use of the digger.
- Twist or Spiral Design: The auger blades are shaped in a twist or spiral pattern. This design allows them to efficiently move through the soil as they rotate. The twisting motion helps break up the soil and facilitates the removal process.
- Blade Point: The bottom end of each auger blade usually comes to a sharp point. This point helps initiate the penetration into the ground, allowing the blades to start digging and create a hole.
When using a manual post hole digger, the operator grips the handles, positions the auger blades at the desired location, and applies downward force while simultaneously twisting the digger. This action drives the blades into the ground, loosening the soil. The operator then lifts the digger out of the hole, bringing the loosened soil to the surface.
By understanding the key components and their functions, operators can effectively utilize a manual post hole digger to dig holes for various purposes.
editor by CX 2023-12-01